Overseas Equipment Loan Service is a new initiative under the Asia Traveller Protection Programme (ATPP) that offers temporary camera equipment replacements to Canon warranty holders in the event of a malfunction. This means you can now enjoy, experience and capture beautiful moments, even when your personal camera is faulty.
Am I Eligible?
Read below to confirm your eligibility:
- This programme is available for Singapore customers travelling to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau and Japan.
- Customer's 1-year warranty must be valid when participating in this programme.
- Loan service is available only if Singapore customers have registered in CSPL online warranty registration.
How It Works
- Digital Compact Cameras
- EOS DSLR Cameras
- Mirrorless Cameras (EOS M, EOS R)
- EF, EF-S, EF-M, RF Lenses
Hong Kong: 800-906-878
Mainland China: 400-061-0300
- Call between 8.30am to 5.30pm (UTC+8), Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- Local landline charges may be applicable
- If you are in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau, your faulty equipment will be withheld at the service centre in exchange for your temporary replacement
- Passport may be required for verification of identity
- If you are in Japan, Canon will arrange a loan service to your designated location via courier. Upon verification, you are also required to pay the following refundable deposit:
- DSLR Body Only: SGD200
- DSLR Body + Lens: SGD300
- Lens Only: SGD100
- Mirrorless Body Only: SGD200
- Mirrorless Body + Lens: SGD300
- Digital Compact Camera: SGD100
Visit here for Terms & Conditions.