(Optional)This software is a color management program that helps to colour profile your printer.
Additionally it helps to create ICC profiles for your specialist paper. You will require a compatible spectrophotometer.
- The supported models have been added.
[Pro9000 Mark II / PRO-100]
The following medias have been supported:
- Matte Photo Paper N
Download and install the latest printer driver by all means to operate various functions when this media is used.
- Pro9500 Mark II
The following problem has been corrected:
When calibration is performed with Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte or Photo Paper Pro Platinum N is selected as the media type, the "Failed to calibrate the printer" error occurs.
1.Windows 8.1 has been added as the supported OS.
2.The following medias have been supported:
- Photo Paper Pro Platinum N
- Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte
* Except for Pro9000 and Pro9500
- The X-Rite i1 Pro2 has been added to the supported measurement devices.
- Profiles can be made in the PRO Mode (PRO-1 only).
- From the v3.2.0a, Windows 2000 will not be supported. Therefore, Color Management Tool Pro cannot be installed in the Windows 2000 environment.
- [Pro9500 MarkII] Calibration has become available for Photo Paper Pro Luster.
- [Pro9500 MarkII] Calibration accuracy has been improved for Photo Paper Pro Platinum and Matte Photo Paper.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported models have been added.
- The description in Help window has been rectified as shown below.
1.The supported models have been added.
2.The following color measuring tools have been newly supported:
- X-Rite-made Eye-One Pro (with UV cut filter)
- X-Rite-made ColorMunki Design
- X-Rite-made ColorMunki Photo
1.The following problem has been rectified:
- When performing calibration for the Pro9500 Mark II in the specific Windows XP environment, Color Management Tool Pro is immediately closed.
2.The description regarding Windows 7 has been added to the Startup Guide.
3.The description regarding how to specify the ICC profiles in Art Paper Printing Guide has been changed as follows:
Current: Adobe Photoshop CS3
New: Adobe Photoshop CS4
1.Officially supports Windows 7.
2.The "Calibrate Printer" function that corrects the differences in the results due to hygrothermal environment change and deterioration is added. This function is supported by the Pro9500 Mark II only.
Windows XP SP3 or later
Supported Measuring Instrument:
X-Rite i1 Pro(with UV cut filter)
X-Rite i1 Pro(none UV cut filter)
X-Rite ColorMunki Design
X-Rite ColorMunki Photo
X-Rite i1 Pro2
ColorMunki Photo and ColorMunki Design are registered trademarks of X-Rite Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
ColorMunki may not be detected by Color Management Tool Pro.
For details, refert to the support page of X-Rite-made ColorMunki.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
3. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder. The installation method and usage will be provided.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.