This application is a limited functionality version of PosterArtist(Production Version), and has the following limitations compared to PosterArtist(Production Version).
The following functions are not available in PosterArtist Lite
- Auto Design
- Guide, Grid and Ruler
- Creating QR codes
- Variable Print
- Partial function of Retouch Image
- Artwork Security Settings (settings for usage restrictions and editing restrictions)
- Ambient Light Correction
- Design Check
- Design Assist
- Quick Exchange
- Saving and Updating of Artwork Snapshots
PosterArtist Lite contains fewer pieces of artwork than PosterArtist (Production Version).
PosterArtist Lite contains the same instructions (Manual, Quick Guide, Template Guide etc) that came with PosterArtist(Production Version).
- The failure that the image is printed off the correct position in rare case was revised.
- The failure that UI may not be displayed properly was corrected.
- The supported models have been added.
- The supported models have been added.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
- For the Windows OS, use the latest version of Service Pack.
- The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
Computer supporting the above software.
1.You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
2.Please check the following points before installing this software.
- Shut down all other open applications.
- If a document is currently being printed out, then wait until printing ends or quit that application.
- Check that the printer drivers required by the above printers have been installed.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.