Software Development Kits Available
- ED-SDK v13.10.20
- Camera Control API v1.0.0a
- G7X Mark II SDK v1.0.1
** Please note that the sample programs provided with all the above SDKs are written in VC++ only.
- Applications are accepted only from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Maldives and Mongolia.
- The Applicant must be a legally registered entity, operating under the laws of the country/region in which it is established.
- Applications from academic institutions or organisations (e.g. a university, college, polytechnic or school) may be considered only if they are made by the academic institution or organisation itself (and not by students or academic personnel in their personal capacity).
- Developers residing within the Americas (Canon USA), Oceania (Canon Australia), Europe and the Middle East (Canon Europa) are requested to register with the respective Canon Office in their region.
- For all other regions, please contact your local Canon Sales Companies for more information.
- Applications must be made using APPLICATION FOR CANON DIGITAL CAMERA SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT (SDK) form.
Download Application Form
- The Applicant must provide a legitimate purpose (business or internal use) for which it intends to use the SDK, and related relevant information.
- Please complete the forms in type-writing. Handwritten Application Forms will be rejected.
- Application must be submitted by an authorized representative of the Applicant entity.
- A separate Form needs to be filled and submitted for each version of SDK being applied for.