This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
- The security of software has been enhanced.
- This file is for OS X 10.6 or earlier versions only. For details, refer to the OS information given in the contents.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
- The ink level information is not displayed in [Supply Levels] when the printer driver is upgraded to v10.67.1.0.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X v.10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- In the [Quality & Media] panel, the display of the options of [Print Quality] has been changed from the radio button to the drop-down menu.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
1.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the "+" button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the "-" button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
2.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
4.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
When printing using AirMac via USB cable, the print speed may become slow.
(Case 1) Application: Preview
(Case 2) Application: Text Editor
OS X v10.5.8
(Case 1) CUPS driver: Approx. 9 min. Legacy driver: Approx. 1 min.
(Case 2) CUPS driver: Approx. 30 sec. Legacy driver: Approx. 30 sec.
OS X v10.6.8
(Case 1) CUPS driver: Approx. 8 min.
(Case 2) CUPS driver: Approx. 5 min.
5.[OS X v10.5]
In OS X v10.5, [Supply Levels] is not supported.
6.[OS X v10.5]
Printing using Bluetooth connection cannot be performed.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.