- macOS 10.13
- macOS v10.12
- OS X v10.11
- OS X v10.10
- OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
- The robustness improved.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- OS X v10.9
"Check the paper size when printing on A3+ Fine Art Paper" function has been added on "Canon IJ Printer Utility" - "Custom Settings" screen. In OS X v10.9 environment, deselecting this function (default: selected) enables to print on A3+ sized Fine Art Paper.
1.The following new media have been added to [Media Type].
- Matte Photo Paper N
- The following problem has been rectified:
While installing the printer driver, you may be prompted to install Xcode.
1.OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
2.The following new media have been added to [Media Type].
<for Pro9000 Mark II>
- Photo Paper Pro Platinum N
- Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte
- Glossy Photo Paper N
- [Photo Paper Pro Luster] has been added to [Media Type].
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- [Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N] has been added to [Media Type].
When using "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" with "Pro9000 Mark II; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N," select "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N" in [Media Type] of this driver.
- OS X v.10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- In the [Quality & Media] panel, the display of the options of [Print Quality] has been changed from the
radio button to the drop-down menu.
- The default media type has been changed from "Photo Paper Pro II" to "Photo Paper Pro Platinum" as shown below.
- The look of the ICC profiles descriptions has been changed so that users can know which ICC profile is for which media / print quality when selecting the profile.
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
1.[OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the "+" button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the "-" button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
2.[OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3.[OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
4.[OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
When printing from some applications, the check box for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used.
In addition, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).
5.[OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message "The selected topic is currently unavailable..." is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Try either of the following method:
- Launch the driver’s help after printing.
- Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
File name : mcpd-mac-pro9000ii-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File version : 126.96.36.199a
File size : 18559KB
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.