This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The most appropriate version is installed every time the software is installed.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.