image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400SE Series.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver:
Microsoft Windows 10, English edition
Microsoft Windows 8.1, English edition
Microsoft Windows 8, English edition
Microsoft Windows 7, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP, English edition
- Not available on 64-bit version of Windows.
- For the Windows OS, use the latest version of Service Pack.
Recommended operating environment
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or better
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
Available disk space: 20 GB (for B0 output)
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.