imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400SE Series/8400SE Series.
Modifications from Ver.3.71 to Ver.3.72
1. Signature was replaced for security enhancement.
Modifications from Ver.3.70 to Ver.3.71
1. OS X v10.9 has been supported.
2. Measures have been taken for the following failures:
- Color Calibration Management Console occasionally does not work normally.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
OS X v10.6.8 to v10.9
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Mac series equipped with Intel processor
2 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400SE Series
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Series
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Configuration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- If you have upgraded your OS, reinstall the printer driver.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click imegePROGRAF Printer Driver.pkg, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.