(Standard) This is a scanner driver for your selected model.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
1.macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
2.The supported models have been added.
3.The following has been rectified. (OS X El Capitan)
- Scanning from the operation panel cannot be executed when the USB is connected.
- Scanning cannot be executed with the IJ ScanUtility started up.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- Supported languages have been added.
- The supported models have been added.
- Change the supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
1.[OS v10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14]
When scanning is executed with the setting of 25dpi/grayscale/Descreen on, the connection with the device is terminated.
If using the ICA driver,please do not scan with this settings.
2.[OS v10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14]
Scanning cannot be performed in the other user environment by switching users. The error message is displayed.
Please reconnect the computer with the printer, and scanning can be performed.
(USB)Launch IJ Scan Utility in advance before scanning from the product (Push-scan).
4.[OS v10.12, 10.13, 10.14]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
5.[OS v10.12, 10.13, 10.14]
When an error occurs while scanning from ImageCapture, the Scan button is grayed out and cannot be pushed.
6.[OS v10.12, 10.13, 10.14]
When a printer is used in a network connection, after switching users, as the scanner does not appear on ImageCapture, scanning may not be performed.
Re-establish the network connection.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.