Printer Driver Extra Kit is the expansion module for imagePROGRAF Printer Driver.
Install this module to add the two extra functions to imagePROGRAF Printer Driver:
Free Layout function allowing the user to arrange multiple images as desired when printing on roll paper, and Enlargement Copy function using the Color imageRUNNER MFC.
Modifications from Ver.2.12 to Ver.2.30
1. [Set Color] in "Easy Setup Wizard" became unnecessary.
2. Installer has been changed.
3. Operation Guide has been changed.
Modifications from Ver.2.11 to Ver.2.12
1. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2009 V4.20 or later
Recommended operating environment:
Any computer that will successfully run the above driver.
- Cannot be used in an environment where the printer is shared.
- This printer cannot be used with Windows 32-bit edition.
- The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before executing installation or uninstallation, be sure to shut down all software applications. You cannot install or uninstall with imagePROGRAF Free Layout or Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy running.
- For more details about installation and uninstallation procedures, please refer to the printer manual.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.