Resolved an issue that prevents the ADF function from being displayed in the settings for ScanGear or TWAIN-compatible applications.
ScanGear : Windows Server is not supported.
Driver Version : UFR II Printer Driver - V21.60, Fax Driver - V10.20 (MF628Cw), ScanGear - V11.3
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Drivers and applications are compressed.
Click on the file link.
* When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk)
1. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
2. The Setup Wizard will start.
3. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
* When clicking [Save] on the file download screen (file is saved to disk at specified location)
1. Save the file to an apporopriate location, and then double-click the file (double-clicking the file will create a new folder in the same location).
2. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes].
3. The Setup Wizard will start.
4. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
* Save the file to view details for installation.
Refer to the MF Driver Installation Guide stored in the saved folder.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.