(Standard) This is a printer driver for your selected model.
- Modified the failure occurred by combining with Canon application.
- macOS Catalina (10.15) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- The failure that may disable additional custom media is modified.
- Correction of print failure that occurs when printing with some particular paper sizes.
- The robustness improved.
- [10.13] The following problem has been rectified:
When you log off and log on to the OS with IJ Printer Utility opened, IJ Printer Utility is unexpectedly terminated.
- The supported languages added.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- When Rotate Page 90 degrees is selected, the problem that a printing error may occur has been rectified.
macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
In the following language environment, [Media Type] is displayed in English:
- Polish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish
1.[OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15]
When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
2.[OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15]
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.