(Standard) This is a printer driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
- The problem where printing is not performed properly in some instances in an attempt to print multiple copies is corrected.
- A minor problem has been rectified.
- "Plain Paper A" is added to paper type.
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows Server 2022 has been added as a supported OS.
- The failure that may disable start up of iPF Peview is modified.
- The failure that may disable printing when customizing media in advance is modified.
- The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- The failure that may cause installation failure is modified.
- The problem where printing cannot be performed in a certain environment is rectified.
- Print failure in using Direct Print & Share is modified.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Server 2022
Windows Server 2019(64bit)
Windows Server 2016(64bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2(64bit)
Windows Server 2012(64bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2(64bit)
- When installing the driver ver.1.21 or later, update the firmware and Media Information File to the latest version accordingly.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.