I have read and understood the disclaimer below
and wish to download the designated software
(Optional)This is an application that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc. Simple one-click scanning saves your time.
macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- For scanning, be sure to install this software (Canon IJ Scan Utility 2).
To use this software, the ICA scanner driver also needs to be installed.
- In scanning by opening the scanner driver, setting Image Correction in [Manual] is unable to scan properly.
For image correction, be sure to scan with [None].
- When stitching the image data, the window for saving it is Displayed in black. The image data to be saved is normal.
- When launching the UI of the ICA driver and performing scanning, the dialog displayed during scanning may be displayed ongoingly even after the scanning is finished. Use "×" button to close the dialog.
- (USB) Launch IJ Scan Utility in advance before scanning from the product (Push-scan). Note that scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the product (Push-scan) cannot be performed even if IJ Scan Utility is launched in advance in the Ver. 10.11.2 or 10.11.3 environment. Upgrade the OS to Ver. 10.11.4 or higher.
- (USB) Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.