This updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 2.031.
To perform this upgrade, a USB cable and a computer are needed.
If your printer's firmware version is already 2.031 or later,the update is not necessary.
To check your printer's firmware version, refer to the Update Procedure included in the downloaded file.
- Printer Update.exe: The firmware to upgrade the functions of the printer.
- HowTo folder: Contains the manual of the firmware update procedures. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language folder.
- To improve the printer quality.
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
1.Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
1.Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported paper for printing via PictBridge connection is changed to "Photo Paper Pro Platinum N."
- "Photo Paper Pro Platinum N" is added as the supported paper for non-PC printing (Camera Direct printing and printing via PictBridge or Wi-Fi connection).
- The following supported languages have been added:
French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Simplified Chinese
- The problem in which the ink level is not indicated properly in some instances has been rectified.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the download exe. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-create "fuu_-win-pro_10-1_4-ea7" folder. And open the language’s folder inside "HowTo" folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html".
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.