Downloading the manuals
- Refer to the following instructions on how to download the manuals.
- The manuals are saved as PDF files.
1. Click a file name at the bottom of this page to display the window for the downloading files.
2. Click [Save] or [Open].
When [Save] is clicked:
Specify the download destination and click [Save], and then double-click the downloaded PDF file's icon to open the file.
When [Open] is clicked:
The download process will start. When the download is complete, the PDF file will open automatically.
- Please use Adobe Reader 6.0 or later versions to browse the PDF file. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.x, a digital watermark "COPY" will appear behind the text on the computer's screen. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.x or earlier versions, it is not possible to open those PDF files.
- When printing the file, the digital watermark "COPY" will appear on each prints.
"Adobe," "Acrobat," and "Reader" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States of America and other countries.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.