The following SD cards have been verified to work with the camcorder (as of December 2020).
|Manufacturer||Model number||Capacity||SpeedClass |
|Panasonic ||RP-SDZA64GJK ||64GB ||C10/U3/V90 |
|Panasonic ||RP-SDZA128JK ||128GB ||C10/U3/V90 |
|Toshiba||SDXU-D032G ||32GB ||C10/U3/V90 |
|Toshiba||SDXU-D064G ||64GB ||C10/U3/V90 |
|Toshiba||SDXU-D256G ||256GB ||C10/U3/V90 |
|ProGrade Digital ||PGSD128GBCKBH ||128GB ||C10/U3/V90|
|Angelbird||AVP128SDMK2V90 ||128GB ||C10/U3/V90 |
|Angelbird||AVP256SDMK2V90 ||256GB ||C10/U3/V90 |
You can use SDXC cards with this camera but these types of cards are initialized by the camera using the exFAT file system.
- When using exFAT-formatted cards with other devices (digital recorders, card readers, etc.), make sure that the external device is compatible with exFAT. For more information on compatibility, contact the computer, operating system or card manufacturer.
- If you use exFAT-formatted cards with a computer OS that is not exFAT-compatible, you may be prompted to format the card. In such case, cancel the operation to prevent data loss.
- Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for all recording media.
- Initialize recording media when you use them with this camera for the first time.
- Be sure to initialize recording media especially before shooting important scenes.